Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday afternoon

If I had to say something that I consider unusual, it would be that I don't feel at all strange or foreign in this city of Budapest.  I am completely comfortable here.  Today has been a splendid day. Remember we are 6 hours later than the east coast of the US, so it's already almost 5pm here and we've been active all day.  This morning we met with a Reformed church minister who is Hungarian and then went to have lunch with an Anglican priest from England.  We plotted and strategized all day with comments about forming groups and combining efforts.  Good food, good German Bock beer and great fellowship.  There are worse ways to spend a day.  We are back at the apartment now and will go out again later.  I feel so renewed already.  It was the right time in my life to do this.

1 comment:

  1. so happy to hear you are where you belong. lovely to be a witness to your journey.

    ReplyDelete