Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8

Time seems to have gone into slow mode.   I know I'll be flying before I know it, but this is torture.  Doing chores around the house to get ready.  Yesterday I washed the kitchen floor.  Paul came down and helped me stack some firewood so I have a good supply in the house and on the porch.  There's still a huge pile on the lawn that I need to pick away at until Sunday.  It loooks so good when it's all stacked neatly.   Didn't get a chance to go up on the roof to seal leaks because it rained.  I have to do that and clean the stovepipes before I leave.   Today is only half-busy.  I have an acupuncture appointment followed by breakfast with Reggie followed by a haircut that I don't need and some banking I do need.  C'mon, Sunday, get here!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday will be here before you know it!! And hey, I thought you just got a haircut!!?? Oh, how I love you and will miss you and am incredibly excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete