Friday, October 2, 2009

Middle of the Night

It's 2:30a.m. and I ought to be sleeping.  I'm a little wired, sandwiched in between a presentation that went well earlier and a train in a few hours to the mountain cities of Brasov and tomorrow to Sinaia.

10 people came to my presentation tonight, 4 men and 6 women.  We started with a translator but found that those attending were able to understand without it.  People were very interested in the topic and a few stayed around afterwards to talk.  A few were quite knowledgeable and very interested in religion.  A number of those attending left me their email addresses so we could have further conversation.  I am pleased.

I really have to try to get a few hours sleep.

1 comment:

  1. 2:30 a.m.? It's almost time for you to get up!! Get some sleep, and wishing you a wonderful weekend in the mountains. Post pix, including some of you. Love...

    ReplyDelete