Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday afternoon in Malta

All my friends have flown home and I have the rest of the day and evening to prepare for my trip home tomorrow.  I will go to the desk shortly to arrange for a taxi for 7:15a.m.

I just had a first-in-my-life experience.  I didn't have lunch so decided to have Afternoon Tea - in the British style.   Tea, finger sandwiches with the crusts cut off, a fruit tart, warm scones with whipped cream, fruit cake.  It was lovely and definitely a meal.

I'm in my room sorting through experiences and thinking of packing.  I'll poke around later (probably around 8 or 9) to see if anyone wants to have a light dinner.  I also have to prepare myself mentally for two long layovers tomorrow and a very late arrival home.

3 comments:

  1. Church was great here - Reggie as usual did a tremendous job. Prayers were offered for your safe return. We look forward to your return - and can't wait to hear your stories...

    Afternoon tea sounds delious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe traveling!! I will be thinking of you!! ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a safe journey home. I'm beginning my withdrawl from Roam Mania already. You must keep the (a) blog alive upon your return. Godspeed. Love.....

    ReplyDelete